Day Neuro Open House
Please join us for an open house as we officially open the doors to our new Day Neuro Program at Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation — Fort Worth. This location was previously located on Bryant Irvin Road in Fort Worth, but we have moved into a larger space located within our inpatient rehabilitation hospital. Since opening our Day Neuro Fort Worth clinic in 2016, we have continued to grow and feel the amazing support of the Fort Worth community. We are excited to be moving into a larger facility that will allow us to better serve our specialized neuro population.
Light refreshments, interactive tours and one-on-one time with our Day Neuro Program staff will be available.
Wednesday | January 29, 2020
Baylor Scott & White Rehab - Fort Worth
6601 Harris Parkway | Fort Worth, TX | 76132
Free parking will be available at the hospital.
About Our New Facility
- State-of-the-art therapy equipment specific to the treatment of our neuro-intensive population
- Convenient medical staff available on-site, including PM&R clinic and nursing
- On-site cafeteria staffed by our inpatient rehabilitation chefs and dietitians
- Therapeutic recreation area with enclosed functional courtyard
- Neuro-optometry services
- Activities of daily living (ADL) simulation
- And more