Where and at what time is therapy?
Your Day Neuro Program will be located at one of our Day Neuro clinics:
- Frisco (Located inside our rehabilitation hospital)
- Dallas (Located inside our Landry Specialty clinic in Landry Tower)
- Fort Worth
- Las Colinas (Located inside the One Panorama Center office building)
Hours of therapy services are from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm daily, Monday-Friday. Therapy hours may vary by location.
What do I bring each day to therapy?
- Any medications you will need to take during your therapy day. The medication policy will be provided at the time of orientation.
- Change of clothes and a light jacket.
- You may bring your own lunch if you choose or lunch will be provided free of charge in the cafeteria.
- Bathroom supplies if needed.
- Any equipment you need from home, including a gait belt, walkers, canes, crutches, and/or glucometers.
- Snacks or beverages you may want during your day.
- Any memory book or information developed by the treatment team.
What about transportation to and from the Day Neuro Program?
- Transportation can be arranged for those who live within a designated range from our Day Neuro clinics. If you do not qualify for transportation services, you are responsible for your own transportation to and from the Day Neuro Program
- The transportation department will coordinate pick-up times with each patient/family during orientation. Transportation can begin in the afternoon on the first day.
What if I have a doctor's appointment during my therapy time at the Day Neuro Program?
- The team understands that you may have appointments to attend during treatment hours. We ask that you inform your primary therapist or front desk of all your scheduled appointments. If possible, please schedule your appointments for early morning or late afternoon to minimize the amount of therapy you will miss.
- Please DO NOT leave the treatment area or the building for any reason without speaking with a staff member first.
- It is very important that you attend the program on a consistent basis. Three unexcused or unreported absences may result in discharge from the program. Your physician will be notified of absences and resultant discharge.
- If you are sick or need to cancel an appointment, please call the front desk as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that if you have an appointment with your physician at BSWIR, you are responsible for the co-pay at the time of service.
Still Have Questions?
Don't hesitate to call us directly or fill out our Contact Us form if you have any question or concerns. We are happy to assist you in any way we can.
Dallas 214.820.9225 | Fort Worth 817.738.9866 | Frisco 469.888.5192 | Los Colinas 214.574.7848