Heal At Home With Telerehab
Our outpatient therapy division now offers treatment from the comfort and safety of your home through our Telerehab program. If you're limited by travel, injury or a weakened immune system, we will virtually bring our services to you so you may heal, build strength and get back to the things you love.
What Is Telerehab?
Telerehab lets you easily connect with one of our licensed therapists through web-based technology, all from the convenience of your home. Sessions are delivered one-on-one in real-time and are private, secure and adhere to HIPAA requirements.
How does it work?
Telerehab sessions may be offered in place of or in addition to in-person center sessions, dependent upon your condition and preference. All you need is a computer or device with a camera, microphone and internet access to begin.
- Simply click a link we'll send you — no downloads or accounts necessary!
- Just like the care you'd receive in our center, we'll cover:
- Pertinent paperwork
- Exercises, techniques and education to address your pain and impairments
- Instruction on how to best move forward with you therapy program
- Visits are covered by insurance in most cases
- Physical & occupational therapies via telerehab WILL be reimbursed by Medicare
Our licensed clinicians will work with you and your doctor to make sure telerehab is right for you. Our goal is to help you feel better physically while making sure you're comfortable and an active partner throughout treatment.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Rehabilitation psychology & counseling