About our Sports Health Program
We provide on-site professional sports medicine for local sports teams, professional organizations and athletic competitions across North Texas.
Our number one goal is to protect our athletes. With a staff of more than 130 athletic trainers and access to physical therapists and registered nurses specializing in sports medicine, we perform critical sideline screenings moments after an injury. This helps us identify potentially harmful injuries, such as concussions, and prevent further damage. For minor injuries, our athletic trainers work with the athletes to get them back in the action quickly and safely.
Our Sports Health program provides
- Athletic training event coverage for schools, tournaments and endurance events
- Expedited referrals to board-certified sports medicine physicians
- Physical therapy referrals to one of our Outpatient Therapy Centers
- Physical therapy injury screenings
- ACL injury prevention program
- Educational resources for parents, athletes, coaches and tournament directors
- CPR and first aid training
For more information or to request services for your team, school or athletic event, please call 214.818.2534.
From professional athletes down to our smallest peewee players, our goal of ensuring athlete safety remains the same. Below are just a few of the organizations that we currently provide on-site sports medicine for.