About our Sports Health Program
We provide on-site professional sports medicine for local sports teams, professional organizations and athletic competitions across North Texas.
Our Approach to Sports Health
Our number one goal is to protect our athletes. With a staff of more than 130athletic trainers and access to registered nurses specializing in sports medicine, we perform critical sideline screenings moments after an injury. This helps us identify potentially harmful injuries, such as concussions, and prevent further damage. For minor injuries, our athletic trainers work with the athletes to get them back in the action quickly and safely.
Our Sports Health program provides
- Athletic training event coverage for schools, tournaments and endurance events
- ImPACT® certified concussion management
- Educational resources for parents, athletes, coaches and tournament directors
- CPR and first aid training
- Expedited referrals to board-certified sports medicine physicians
- Physical therapy referrals to one of our Outpatient Therapy Centers
- Physical therapy injury screenings
- ACL injury prevention program
For more information or to request services for your team, school or athletic event, please call 214.818.2534.
All of our athletic trainers are certified in SCAT5 sideline concussion screenings and can quickly identify the signs of a concussion. If you or your child appears to have had a concussion, our Sports Health team will be able to refer you to the proper physicians and facilities capable of further diagnosis.
From professional athletes down to our smallest peewee players, our goal of ensuring athlete safety remains the same. We currently provide on-site sports medicine to the following organizations:
Lake Highlands Girls Classic League Soccer
Dallas Cup International Men’s Soccer
Primetime Sportz soccer, basketball and football 7v7
Richardson Corporate Challenge
Carry the Load
MS 150 Bike Ride
North Texas Youth Football League