1901 N. MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75061
Phone: (972) 579-8510
Fax: (972) 579-3913
Temporary NO VISITATION policy due to COVID-19.
The rehabilitation department is an 18-bed unit, capable of accommodating bariatric patients, and providing a minimum of three hours of multi-disciplinary treatment each day. The department is designed to increase patient independence and safety transition them back into the community.
Your Rehabilitation Team
We offer a team approach that allows us to closely monitor your progress and help maximize recovery. Your rehab team will include board-certified physicians in physical medicine and rehabilitation, certified rehabilitation registered nurses, licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, recreation therapists and neuropsychologists.
Program activities Include:
- Gait training
- Bathing and dressing retraining
- Home living skills retraining
- Feeding and swallowing therapy
- Speech, language and cognitive therapy
Location Offered Programs and Services
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Care Coordination of Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Rehabilitation Community Re-Entry Program
- Speech Therapy
- Splinting and Casting
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation