Outpatient Physical Medicine
Continuing your progress
Our outpatient physician clinic is intended to meet the needs of individuals who require initial or continuing rehabilitation care with a physician. Outpatient physician services focus on your long-term rehabilitative needs following a traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injury (SCI), stroke, amputation or another condition requiring long-term physical medicine and rehabilitation. Physician services include follow-up care, annual check-ups, treatment for non-emergency rehabilitation issues and patient-specific specialty programs that focus on your long-term independence and success.
Conditions we treat
- Botulinum toxins injections
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Medically complex rehabilitation
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Other non-neurological diseases
- Parkinson's disease
- Pre-driving assessment
- Wheelchair seating & mobility
- Spasticity Management
- Spinal cord Injury (SCI)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Outpatient physician office features
- Board-certified physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Part of the largest rehabilitation system in Texas.
- Located on the Baylor Scott & White Health Dallas campus.
- Specialized care designed for patients with long-term rehabilitation needs.
Ready When You Need Us
Our Continuum of Care is just one more reason why you should choose Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation. In fact, it's many reasons. From hospital to home, we have the services to help you along your road to recovery. Whether you need all of our services - or just one - we're ready when you need us.