Effective January 1, 2021, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is requiring hospitals to make standard charges public. CMS issued a final rule on November 15, 2019 that provides the details related to the required information. Hospitals are expected to update this information at least annually or more often as appropriate, to reflect current charges. Note the standard charges provided may not accurately reflect what any given individual is likely to pay for a particular service, as this will be dependent upon your insurance coverage and the terms of the insurance plan. You should check with your insurance coverage to determine if you will have, any out of pocket costs. Note, some charges may be subject to change during the year without notice and the timing of updates may affect the posted charges on this site.
Note that other healthcare providers who may separately bill the patient may provide some services in our hospital and that provider may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as our hospital.
For general billing inquiries, to request an itemized bill, or to pay a bill, contact our Central Business Office at 888-868-1103. If you need financial assistance related to an outstanding balance due, please refer to our Financial Hardship Policy and contact our Central Business Office at (888) 868-1103 to determine if you qualify for financial assistance.
About your charges
Understanding the charges you may incur during your stay is important. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us.
- CMS Hospital Pricing Transparency File — Dallas
- CMS Hospital Pricing Transparency File — Fort Worth
- CMS Hospital Pricing Transparency File — Frisco
- CMS Hospital Pricing Transparency File — Lakeway
- BSW Shoppable Services — Dallas
- BSW Shoppable Services — Fort Worth
- BSW Shoppable Services — Frisco
- BSW Shoppable Services — Lakeway
Pricing estimator tool
Use our Pricing Estimator Tool to research the potential costs of services provided by the hospital.
Financial assistance information
- About the Financial Assistance Program
- Financial Assistance Policy for Hospital Facilities
- Financial Assistance Policy for Non-hospital Facilities